View Profile Void

145 Movie Reviews

It's nice to watch a funny animation like this during a time like this. Keep up the good work!

Holy fuck, I enjoyed this. Seriously funny and energetic, with great character design and fluid animation. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you can do!

As beautiful as ever! Your animations keep on improving and it's awesome to see. I really enjoyed this, and I'm looking forward to episode 3!

98 Game Reviews

Neat concept! It's more difficult than it appears but still pretty fun regardless. Love the art style as well!

Fuck the Ice Age Baby, he'll rot in hell. 10/10 would play again, very satisfying

Unfortunately Tom will only be getting a couple hundred gifts from me this year. Merry Christmas NG!

62 Audio Reviews

Fucking filthy in the best way possible. Keep up the good work!

This is a pretty nice beat! It deserves to be played on a loud speaker

This is dope! It's giving me serious Death Grips vibes

203 Art Reviews

Awesome! I love all the detail you put into this. Makes me wish I had a slice of pizza myself!

maruki responds:

Thanks a lot!

Rodan is one of the coolest kaijus for sure, and your drawing just proves that. Awesome work!

SpaceDragon14 responds:

thank you!

I can't be the only one who's in the mood for pancakes, right? Anyway, great stuff! I love your art style and I'd love to see your take on some Marvel characters. Keep it up!

Plant tulips on my grave but two lips on my dick

Void @Void